Monday, February 3, 2014

P90X3 Journey: 30 Day results!

January 1, 2014 marked a change in my life going forward. Not a resolution, but a lifestyle change to better health. I made a commitment to myself, I just didn't know how I was going to do it. I had lost the weight before, but I always gained it back. This time, I am serious about my goal and I am going to stick with it.

I had seen an old friend with amazing results on Facebook and so I asked her how she was doing it. She told me she had been doing a program with Beachbody. Now I had done P90X and Insanity(both Beachbody Programs), but after 30 days, I just couldn't stay committed. She said that she was doing a Challenge group for  a new program that was coming out that was just like P90X, but it would only be 30 minutes a day.

 I was tired of looking in the mirror and being disgusted by what I saw. I was tired of having to go shopping for bigger clothes. I was tired of not having any energy to do anything. I wanted to feel confident again, I wanted to be a good exmple for my two kids. So I used that fuel to get me going.

To date, I have been doing P90X3 for 5 weeks (the longest I have stuck with a program). Below are my 30 day results. In the first 30 days, I have lost 10 lbs. and 10 1/2 inches. I have done this by eatling clean, drinking my Shakeology and doing my daily P90X3 workouts.

I am finally starting to see my body get toned. I have more energy. I have control of my food intake. Believe I am not perfect. There are some weeks when I have more than one cheat meal, but I wake up and start a new day. I am loving life! I am really looking forward to what my 60 day results will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment