Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Week 1 & 2 of 21 day Fix

I am going to go ahead and admit it. This is my 3rd time starting 21 day fix! This time I have decided to commit the whole 21 days to following the workouts and eating according to the program. I had just finished the P90X3 and received amazing results but for some reason I couldn't stick with the program. I had gone a week without working out and I can't believe how weak I got in that time period. I decided if I was going to do this, I was going to give my all.

Below you will see my meal plan. It is color coded based off the food I was going to get for that day/week. I was excited because there was some options in this meal plan that I had removed from my clean eating meal plan. Things like turkey bacon. Love, love, love turkey bacon and now I can have it again. I also get to eat olives! I know that sounds silly, but I love them.
meal plan, 21 day fix,
 
So I don't ever starve myself. Usually as long as I prep all my food for the day, I never go hungry and I still lose weight.

meal prep, What do I pack, 21 day fix
So week two is coming to an end and I can seriously say this time I will finish this program strong. I didn't eat so good the first week and I could definitely tell in my lack of results, but week 2 I am feeling the changes in my body.

21 day fix, week 2
Yes I have a life, I work full time, but I find time to do all the things that our required of me. I am not perfect, but I aim to be. When living this lifestyle, the #1 tip I can provide to anyone is meal prepping. If you have all meals prepped and ready to go you have no excuse to not eat good.

21 day fix, week 1, week 2, meal prep, workout, beachbody
Stay tuned for week 3 results for the 21 day Fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment