Sunday, June 22, 2014

Get Fit and Stay Fit: 10 traits of fit People

I am not perfect. I still cave into my cravings sometimes, but I wake everyday and try to do my best. Here are 10 tips I put together of  fit people.
  1. Exercise Even if you only have 10 minutes. Exercise is exercise no matter how you look at it.
  2. Mix up your routine. I found if I don't mix it up, I get bord.
  3. Instead of skipping your workout, focus on how it will make you feel afterwards.
  4. Don't wait for a special occassion. Fitness is a lifestyle. Waiting on a wedding or a reunion will give you unrealistic expectations and make you feel unsuccessful even through you have made progress.
  5. Eat REAL food and in moderation. Nothing processed.
  6. Exercise even when you are sore. No heavy lifting, but light cardio will help with the soreness.
  7. Focus on how you want to feel, rather than how you wan to look.
  8. Get enough sleep, proper amount of sleep will cause you not to meet your goal.
  9. Drink plenty of water.
  10. Celebrate progress and don't beat yourself up when you have more work to do. Fitness is about journey, it is not about perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment