Monday, May 5, 2014

P90X3 90 Day Results!!!!!


Completing P90X3 meant a lot more to me than just the results I received. I lost over 20 lbs, I lost over 25 inches, but the fact that I finished this program has completely changed my life!

I used to look at losing weight as a destination. Once I hit my goal I would go back to my normal habits. Using P90X3, participating in a challenge group, it allowed me to see that others fail on a daily basis but they see the journey in the process. Just because you fail one day does not mean you give up. You shake yourself off and get back up and keep going. I've learned how to eat clean and incorporate the different foods into my meal plans. My children are slowly getting to like the clean eating food better and asking for it more.

When I started this program, I was skeptical that I would get these kinds of results with only 30 minutes a day. People keep asking me what I am doing and I have to keep telling them all I do is workout and eat clean and drink shakeology. That's it! As a mother of two, I am still self conscience about my body, but I know one day I won't be. I know I still have a bit to go, but I'm not giving up on myself. Are you ready to make a change? The first step is the hardest!

No comments:

Post a Comment